Columbia Falls Junior High
HOME OF THE WILDCATS
1805 Talbot Road Columbia Falls, MT 59912
CFJH Bulletin: Monday, October 28
Picture retakes are on the morning of Nov. 5, order envelopes are in the office.
Mathlete Club starts today for all 7th & 8th grade students!! 3-Dimensional constructions is today's challenge topic. Bring your lunch & a friend to room 126.
Spanish Club! It's our first club activity! We will meet today and Tuesday after school from 3:30-4:45 to make our yearly Sugar Skulls. Please come join in the Spanish culture fun in Senora Koch's room!
Student council officer meeting at 7th lunch today. It will be brief. Officers only please. All student council meeting Wednesday at 8:30.
7th and 8th graders, there will be a Halloween dance this Friday
1. Dances are permitted for the 7th and 8th grade Columbia Falls students only.. Parents are welcome to observe or chaperone.
2. Dances start at 7:00 P.M. and students arriving late, but prior to 7:30 P.M., must be admitted with their parent. No students will be admitted after 7:30 PM. Students will not be allowed to leave before 8:15 unless accompanied by a parent. Dance times are 7:00 P.M, to 8:30 P.M.
3. Once a student leaves the dance, he/she will not be readmitted.
4. Students that are not present in school during the day of the dance will not be allowed unless they have an administrator's written permission.
5. Students with overdue detentions, assigned Saturday School, or who have been suspended the day of the dance are not permitted to attend,
6. The administration may deny a student entrance into a dance based on school behavior or discipline from a previous dance. Students and sponsors of the dance will be notified,
7. No food or beverages are to be brought into the dance
8. Parents will be contacted to pick up their student if the student's behavior is inappropriate
Happy Birthday: Olivia Jesmore